Call us on: 0330 088 8408

Local authorities

We provide specialist education and health services to local authorities within the North West of England.

What services do we provide to local authorities?

All of our education and health services are available to local authorities, including:

Many of our professionals have experience working with local authorities.

How do we work with local authorities?

We work in partnership with local authorities to provide services to complement existing provision or to boost provision during busy periods or staff absences. We also have an open referral policy meaning that we can work with children and young people who do not meet local authority thresholds for support services.

How can local authorities commission our services?

Local authorities can commission our services on a standalone basis, an ongoing basis, or on a caseload basis through a bespoke agreement. All of our education and health services can be commissioned under a single agreement.

How can local authorities refer to our specialist education and health services?

Local authorities can refer to EHP as an organisation and via individuals. Our referral process is simple and can be done through emailing or calling 0330 088 8408.

What are the benefits of using EHP?

There are many benefits of using EHP within a local authority as we:

  • Provide a joined-up, integrated education and health service
  • Are an experienced multidisciplinary team
  • Have specialist facilities and clinics
  • Work closely with parents, carers and education settings
  • Have a range of specialisms
  • Have an open referral policy

Which children and young people do we work with?

We work with children and young people, aged 0-25, who have all levels and areas of special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).

Where do our services take place?

Our services can take place at school, in our clinics or in the community depending on the circumstances. Ideally we like to provide our services in education settings to maximise the impact and reduce absences.

When would local authorities require input from EHP?

Local authorities could require input from EHP for a variety of reasons, including areas of specialism, staff absence or increased workloads. When it comes to co-ordinating a multidisciplinary team, EHP makes the process smooth.

EHP provides a broad range of specialist education and health services to local authorities. To find out more or to arrange an appointment please email or call 0330 088 8408.

Get in touch

If you would like to find out more about the services we offer or to book a free initial discussion then please contact us not on 0330 088 8408 or email

Find out more

Is this page helpful?   Yes   No